I mostly run Python in VS Code with the Python extension—super handy for debugging and linting.
For quick scripts, I just use the terminal with `python3 script.py`. If paths are annoying, try `cd`ing into the folder first or use full paths.
Jupyter Notebooks are great for data work but overkill for small scripts. Check out Replit too if you want a cloud-based option.
Pro tip: `python -m venv env` saves you from dependency hell.
how do you run python? Honestly, just pick one and stick with it for a while.
For quick scripts, I just use the terminal with `python3 script.py`. If paths are annoying, try `cd`ing into the folder first or use full paths.
Jupyter Notebooks are great for data work but overkill for small scripts. Check out Replit too if you want a cloud-based option.
Pro tip: `python -m venv env` saves you from dependency hell.
how do you run python? Honestly, just pick one and stick with it for a while.
