"Hey everyone!
I’m trying to figure out *what Nike By You has the most color options*—like, which model lets you go wild with customization?
I’ve seen the Air Force 1s have a ton, but idk if they’re the absolute *most* or if another sneaker like the Dunk Lows or Air Maxes beat ‘em.
Anyone know for sure?
Also, do some regions get more colors than others? ‘Cause that’d be kinda whack lol.
Thanks in advance for the help! 🙌"
*(Side note: If you’ve customized one with max colors, drop pics! I need inspo.)*
I’m trying to figure out *what Nike By You has the most color options*—like, which model lets you go wild with customization?
I’ve seen the Air Force 1s have a ton, but idk if they’re the absolute *most* or if another sneaker like the Dunk Lows or Air Maxes beat ‘em.
Anyone know for sure?
Also, do some regions get more colors than others? ‘Cause that’d be kinda whack lol.
Thanks in advance for the help! 🙌"
*(Side note: If you’ve customized one with max colors, drop pics! I need inspo.)*
