"Node.js Request Source Hostname – How Do You Access It?"
Hey folks!
I’m working on a Node.js project where I need to grab the nodejs request source hostname from incoming requests.
Tried using `req.headers.host`, but I’m not sure if that’s the *right* way or if there’s a better method.
Also, what about proxies or load balancers? Do they mess with the headers?
Kinda confused here—anyone got a solid way to extract the nodejs request source hostname reliably?
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(PS: If you’ve got code snippets, even better!)
Hey folks!
I’m working on a Node.js project where I need to grab the nodejs request source hostname from incoming requests.
Tried using `req.headers.host`, but I’m not sure if that’s the *right* way or if there’s a better method.
Also, what about proxies or load balancers? Do they mess with the headers?
Kinda confused here—anyone got a solid way to extract the nodejs request source hostname reliably?
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(PS: If you’ve got code snippets, even better!)
