"Go programming language vs Python - which one should I learn first??"
Hey guys, kinda torn between these two. I know Python’s super popular and easy to pick up, but everyone’s raving about the go programming language for speed and concurrency.
I’m just starting out, so idk if I should go with Python’s simplicity or dive into go for better performance later.
Also, which one has better job opportunities rn? Python seems everywhere, but is go programming language vs python a fair fight in the long run?
Any devs who’ve used both? Would love some real-world takes!
(ps: sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)
Hey guys, kinda torn between these two. I know Python’s super popular and easy to pick up, but everyone’s raving about the go programming language for speed and concurrency.
I’m just starting out, so idk if I should go with Python’s simplicity or dive into go for better performance later.
Also, which one has better job opportunities rn? Python seems everywhere, but is go programming language vs python a fair fight in the long run?
Any devs who’ve used both? Would love some real-world takes!
(ps: sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)
