"Can Octoparse Handle Dynamic Websites Without Coding?"
Okay, so I’ve been testing out Octoparse for a bit now, and I gotta ask—does it *actually* work on dynamic sites without needing to code?
Like, I tried scraping this one e-commerce site with infinite scroll and AJAX-loaded content, and Octoparse kinda struggled at first. But after tweaking the settings (and maybe a lil’ patience), it *did* pull the data.
Still, not gonna lie, it’s not perfect. Some super complex sites might need workarounds, but for a no-code tool? It’s pretty solid.
Anyone else had better luck with it? Or am I just missing something?
(Also, why does the cloud extraction take *forever* sometimes? Ugh.)
Okay, so I’ve been testing out Octoparse for a bit now, and I gotta ask—does it *actually* work on dynamic sites without needing to code?
Like, I tried scraping this one e-commerce site with infinite scroll and AJAX-loaded content, and Octoparse kinda struggled at first. But after tweaking the settings (and maybe a lil’ patience), it *did* pull the data.
Still, not gonna lie, it’s not perfect. Some super complex sites might need workarounds, but for a no-code tool? It’s pretty solid.
Anyone else had better luck with it? Or am I just missing something?
(Also, why does the cloud extraction take *forever* sometimes? Ugh.)
