"Looking for a good proxy chrome extension—any suggestions?"
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to find a solid proxy chrome extension that’s both secure *and* fast. There’s so many options out there, but half of them either slow my browsing to a crawl or seem sketchy af.
Anyone got a rec for one that actually works well? Like, no weird ads, doesn’t leak my IP, and doesn’t make Netflix think I’m hacking into the Pentagon lol.
Also, how well do these proxy chrome extensions *actually* work? Are they just a band-aid fix or legit for privacy?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to find a solid proxy chrome extension that’s both secure *and* fast. There’s so many options out there, but half of them either slow my browsing to a crawl or seem sketchy af.
Anyone got a rec for one that actually works well? Like, no weird ads, doesn’t leak my IP, and doesn’t make Netflix think I’m hacking into the Pentagon lol.
Also, how well do these proxy chrome extensions *actually* work? Are they just a band-aid fix or legit for privacy?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
