What’s the best web scraper Chrome extension for easy data extraction? or Does anyone recommend a rel

15 Replies, 1397 Views

Subject: Looking for a web scraper Chrome extension—any favorites?

Hey everyone!

I’ve been trying to find a good *web scraper Chrome extension* that’s easy to use but doesn’t require coding skills. There are so many options out there, and tbh, it’s kinda overwhelming.

Anyone got a solid recommendation? Something reliable for quick data extraction? Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it works well.

Also, if you’ve used one that sucks, lmk so I can avoid it lol.

Thanks in advance!

---

*or*

Subject: Does anyone recommend a reliable web scraper Chrome extension?

Hi folks,

Need some advice—what’s your go-to *web scraper Chrome extension* for pulling data without too much hassle?

I’ve tried a couple, but they either break too often or the UI is a nightmare. Would love something that just... works.

Bonus points if it handles dynamic content well.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
What’s the best web scraper Chrome extension for easy data extraction? or Does anyone recommend a rel - by - 01-09-2024, 09:44 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)