"Confused About What Address I Can Use for My VPN? Any Suggestions?"
Hey guys, I’m kinda stuck here. Trying to set up a VPN but not sure *what address can I use for my VPN*. Like, do I just use my home IP? Or should I grab a random one from some server list?
I’ve heard mixed things—some say static IPs are better, others swear by rotating addresses. Honestly, it’s a bit overwhelming.
Anyone got tips on reliable options? Preferably something that won’t get flagged or blocked too easily. Also, if you’ve got experience with free vs paid addresses, I’d love to hear your take.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(PS: If this has been asked before, sorry—my search skills might be failing me today lol.)
Hey guys, I’m kinda stuck here. Trying to set up a VPN but not sure *what address can I use for my VPN*. Like, do I just use my home IP? Or should I grab a random one from some server list?
I’ve heard mixed things—some say static IPs are better, others swear by rotating addresses. Honestly, it’s a bit overwhelming.
Anyone got tips on reliable options? Preferably something that won’t get flagged or blocked too easily. Also, if you’ve got experience with free vs paid addresses, I’d love to hear your take.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(PS: If this has been asked before, sorry—my search skills might be failing me today lol.)
