"curl vs wget - Which One Should You Use and When?"
Hey folks! So, I've been using both curl and wget for ages, but I'm still kinda torn on when to pick one over the other. Like, curl feels super flexible with APIs and stuff, but wget’s recursion is a lifesaver for downloading whole sites.
Anyone else have strong opinions?
Do you default to one? Or do you switch depending on the task?
Also, am I the only one who mixes up the flags sometimes? lol.
Kinda curious—what’s your go-to for simple downloads vs. more complex stuff?
Let’s hear it!
Hey folks! So, I've been using both curl and wget for ages, but I'm still kinda torn on when to pick one over the other. Like, curl feels super flexible with APIs and stuff, but wget’s recursion is a lifesaver for downloading whole sites.
Anyone else have strong opinions?
Do you default to one? Or do you switch depending on the task?
Also, am I the only one who mixes up the flags sometimes? lol.
Kinda curious—what’s your go-to for simple downloads vs. more complex stuff?
Let’s hear it!
