Subject: Where can I find reliable web data information available online?
Hey everyone!
I’ve been digging around for good sources of web data information available online, but it’s kinda overwhelming. Some sites seem sketchy, others are paywalled to death.
Anyone got recommendations for trustworthy places? Free options would be awesome, but I’m open to paid ones if they’re *actually* worth it.
Also, how accurate is the web data information available online these days? Feels like half of it’s outdated or just plain wrong.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: Sorry for any typos, typing this on my phone lol)
Hey everyone!
I’ve been digging around for good sources of web data information available online, but it’s kinda overwhelming. Some sites seem sketchy, others are paywalled to death.
Anyone got recommendations for trustworthy places? Free options would be awesome, but I’m open to paid ones if they’re *actually* worth it.
Also, how accurate is the web data information available online these days? Feels like half of it’s outdated or just plain wrong.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: Sorry for any typos, typing this on my phone lol)
