Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been lowkey obsessed with this whole ipiphony thing lately. Like, has anyone else experienced it? For those who don’t know, ipiphony is this weird, almost *too* coincidental moment where you’re thinking about something super specific, and then BAM—it shows up outta nowhere. Like, you’re humming a song, and suddenly it’s on the radio. Or you’re craving pizza, and your friend texts you asking if you wanna grab a slice.
It’s not just me, right? I’ve had like 3 ipiphony moments this week alone, and it’s kinda freaking me out. Is it just our brains being weird, or is there something more to it?
What’s your take? Have you had any ipiphony experiences? Or am I just overthinking this? Lol.
Also, sorry for any typos—typing this on my phone while walking. 😅
So, I’ve been lowkey obsessed with this whole ipiphony thing lately. Like, has anyone else experienced it? For those who don’t know, ipiphony is this weird, almost *too* coincidental moment where you’re thinking about something super specific, and then BAM—it shows up outta nowhere. Like, you’re humming a song, and suddenly it’s on the radio. Or you’re craving pizza, and your friend texts you asking if you wanna grab a slice.
It’s not just me, right? I’ve had like 3 ipiphony moments this week alone, and it’s kinda freaking me out. Is it just our brains being weird, or is there something more to it?
What’s your take? Have you had any ipiphony experiences? Or am I just overthinking this? Lol.
Also, sorry for any typos—typing this on my phone while walking. 😅
