"Can someone define parse out and explain how it's used in coding?"
Hey everyone!
I keep hearing the term "parse out" when ppl talk about coding, especially with data or strings. But like... what does it *actually* mean?
Is it just breaking stuff down, or is there more to it? Like, if I have a messy string, do I "parse out" the useful bits?
Would love a simple explanation—maybe with an example?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
(Also, if you've got any gotchas or common mistakes, throw those in too!)
Hey everyone!
I keep hearing the term "parse out" when ppl talk about coding, especially with data or strings. But like... what does it *actually* mean?
Is it just breaking stuff down, or is there more to it? Like, if I have a messy string, do I "parse out" the useful bits?
Would love a simple explanation—maybe with an example?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
(Also, if you've got any gotchas or common mistakes, throw those in too!)
