"Hey guys, quick question—what’s the crawling définition exactly?
I keep hearing about it, especially in SEO and web stuff, but I’m kinda lost.
Is it just bots scanning websites? Or is there more to it?
Also, why’s it so important? Like, does it affect how my site shows up in search?
If anyone can break it down in simple terms, that’d be awesome.
Merci d’avance! 😊"
---
*(P.S. Sorry if my French is off, but yeah, crawling définition is the term I’m stuck on!)*
I keep hearing about it, especially in SEO and web stuff, but I’m kinda lost.
Is it just bots scanning websites? Or is there more to it?
Also, why’s it so important? Like, does it affect how my site shows up in search?
If anyone can break it down in simple terms, that’d be awesome.
Merci d’avance! 😊"
---
*(P.S. Sorry if my French is off, but yeah, crawling définition is the term I’m stuck on!)*
