FroxyProxy is *decent* for the price, but yeah, it’s not the most reliable.
I’ve had better uptime with GeoSurf, but it’s way more expensive. If you’re just doing light browsing, FroxyProxy is *fine*, but don’t trust it for anything critical.
Also, their customer service is… lacking.
---
Thanks for the replies, y’all! Super helpful.
Think I’ll stick with FroxyProxy for now since I’m just doing light stuff, but gonna test out Mullvad + FroxyProxy combo like someone suggested.
Also, lol @ the “clunky dashboard” comment—so true. Anyone know if they’ve updated it recently?
I’ve had better uptime with GeoSurf, but it’s way more expensive. If you’re just doing light browsing, FroxyProxy is *fine*, but don’t trust it for anything critical.
Also, their customer service is… lacking.
---
Thanks for the replies, y’all! Super helpful.
Think I’ll stick with FroxyProxy for now since I’m just doing light stuff, but gonna test out Mullvad + FroxyProxy combo like someone suggested.
Also, lol @ the “clunky dashboard” comment—so true. Anyone know if they’ve updated it recently?
