"Can this crawler handle large-scale data extraction?"
Hey folks, just stumbled upon this crawler and wondering if it’s any good for big jobs.
Like, if I throw a ton of URLs at it, will it choke? Or can it actually keep up without crashing every 5 mins?
Also, how’s the speed? Does it take forever to scrape 10k pages, or is it pretty quick?
And what about proxies/rate limits—does it play nice with sites that block bots? Or am I gonna get banned in 2 seconds?
Would love to hear from anyone who’s pushed it to its limits. Thx!
*(ps. sorry for typos, typing on my phone lol)*
Hey folks, just stumbled upon this crawler and wondering if it’s any good for big jobs.
Like, if I throw a ton of URLs at it, will it choke? Or can it actually keep up without crashing every 5 mins?
Also, how’s the speed? Does it take forever to scrape 10k pages, or is it pretty quick?
And what about proxies/rate limits—does it play nice with sites that block bots? Or am I gonna get banned in 2 seconds?
Would love to hear from anyone who’s pushed it to its limits. Thx!
*(ps. sorry for typos, typing on my phone lol)*
