How to Hide IP on Discord – Best Methods to Stay Private? or Can Someone Explain How to Hide IP on Di

22 Replies, 882 Views

"Can someone explain how to hide IP on Discord safely?

Hey guys, I’ve been hearing a lot about people getting doxxed or tracked on Discord, and tbh it’s kinda scary.

I wanna know how to hide IP on Discord without messing up my account or getting banned.

Are VPNs the best option? Or are there other ways like proxies or something?

Also, does Discord even care if you hide your IP? Don’t wanna risk my account lol.

Any tips or tools you’ve used that actually work? Appreciate the help!

(Also, if you’ve got a quick fix, pls share. I’m not super techy 😅)"

Messages In This Thread
How to Hide IP on Discord – Best Methods to Stay Private? or Can Someone Explain How to Hide IP on Di - by - 10-10-2024, 05:48 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)