Hey guys,
so I’ve been using wingate for a while now, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a mixed bag. Like, sometimes it works like a charm, but other times... ugh, it’s just frustrating.
Anyone else run into issues with wingate使用? Like, random disconnects or slow speeds? I’ve tried tweaking the settings, but no luck so far.
Also, does anyone know if there’s a way to fix the whole “server not responding” thing? It’s driving me nuts lol.
Would love to hear how y’all are dealing with wingate使用 problems. Maybe I’m missing something obvious?
Cheers!
so I’ve been using wingate for a while now, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a mixed bag. Like, sometimes it works like a charm, but other times... ugh, it’s just frustrating.
Anyone else run into issues with wingate使用? Like, random disconnects or slow speeds? I’ve tried tweaking the settings, but no luck so far.
Also, does anyone know if there’s a way to fix the whole “server not responding” thing? It’s driving me nuts lol.
Would love to hear how y’all are dealing with wingate使用 problems. Maybe I’m missing something obvious?
Cheers!
