"Why Isn’t Boom Blox Talked About More? Underrated Gem?"
Seriously, how is this game not brought up more?? Boom Blox was *way* ahead of its time with the physics-based gameplay and party modes. The destruction, the puzzles, the multiplayer chaos—it’s all so satisfying.
I feel like it got overshadowed by other Wii games, but it’s legit one of the most creative titles out there. The way blocks react to throws, explosions, even *frickin’* gravity is just *chef’s kiss*.
Anyone else still boot it up sometimes? Or am I the only one clinging to this masterpiece?
Also, low-key mad there was never a proper sequel. A modern Boom Blox with updated graphics and online play would be *insane*.
Thoughts? Or am I just yelling into the void here? 😅
Seriously, how is this game not brought up more?? Boom Blox was *way* ahead of its time with the physics-based gameplay and party modes. The destruction, the puzzles, the multiplayer chaos—it’s all so satisfying.
I feel like it got overshadowed by other Wii games, but it’s legit one of the most creative titles out there. The way blocks react to throws, explosions, even *frickin’* gravity is just *chef’s kiss*.
Anyone else still boot it up sometimes? Or am I the only one clinging to this masterpiece?
Also, low-key mad there was never a proper sequel. A modern Boom Blox with updated graphics and online play would be *insane*.
Thoughts? Or am I just yelling into the void here? 😅
