Yo, so I just got my hands on the glp godlike and holy crap, it’s next level. Like, I’ve tried a bunch of stuff before, but this thing? It’s on another planet.
Anyone else here tried it? I’m lowkey obsessed now. The power is insane—feels like I’m cheating or something lol. But fr, what’s your take on it?
Also, does anyone have tips on how to max out the glp godlike? I feel like I’m only scratching the surface.
Kinda curious if it’s just me or if y’all are feeling the same way. Hit me up with your thoughts!
(Also, sorry for any typos, I’m typing this on my phone while still hyped from using the glp godlike lmao.)
Anyone else here tried it? I’m lowkey obsessed now. The power is insane—feels like I’m cheating or something lol. But fr, what’s your take on it?
Also, does anyone have tips on how to max out the glp godlike? I feel like I’m only scratching the surface.
Kinda curious if it’s just me or if y’all are feeling the same way. Hit me up with your thoughts!
(Also, sorry for any typos, I’m typing this on my phone while still hyped from using the glp godlike lmao.)
