Subject: Does anyone know a working extension to bypass captcha safely?
Hey guys,
I’m tired of solving captchas every damn time. Like, seriously, it’s getting annoying.
Does anyone here use a reliable extension to bypass captcha without getting blocked? I’ve tried a few, but most either don’t work or get flagged.
Looking for something that’s safe and doesn’t slow down my browser. Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it actually works.
Also, if you’ve got any tips to avoid detection, drop ‘em here.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Pls no shady recommendations—I don’t wanna get my account banned lol.
Hey guys,
I’m tired of solving captchas every damn time. Like, seriously, it’s getting annoying.
Does anyone here use a reliable extension to bypass captcha without getting blocked? I’ve tried a few, but most either don’t work or get flagged.
Looking for something that’s safe and doesn’t slow down my browser. Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it actually works.
Also, if you’ve got any tips to avoid detection, drop ‘em here.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Pls no shady recommendations—I don’t wanna get my account banned lol.
