Hey guys,
So I’ve been hearing a lot about tamilyogi vip lately, and I’m kinda curious if it’s worth the hype? Like, is it really better than the regular tamilyogi site?
I’m a huge fan of Tamil movies, and I’ve been using the free version for a while now, but the ads are driving me nuts lol. Does tamilyogi vip actually fix that? Also, how’s the quality of the movies? Are they HD or just the same old stuff?
And most importantly, is it safe? I don’t wanna end up with some random virus or something.
If anyone’s tried tamilyogi vip, pls let me know your thoughts! Is it worth paying for, or should I just stick to the free version?
Thanks in advance!
So I’ve been hearing a lot about tamilyogi vip lately, and I’m kinda curious if it’s worth the hype? Like, is it really better than the regular tamilyogi site?
I’m a huge fan of Tamil movies, and I’ve been using the free version for a while now, but the ads are driving me nuts lol. Does tamilyogi vip actually fix that? Also, how’s the quality of the movies? Are they HD or just the same old stuff?
And most importantly, is it safe? I don’t wanna end up with some random virus or something.
If anyone’s tried tamilyogi vip, pls let me know your thoughts! Is it worth paying for, or should I just stick to the free version?
Thanks in advance!
