"New to Python? How to build and run python code the right way?"
Hey everyone!
Just started with Python and kinda overwhelmed ngl. Every time I try to run my code, something breaks lol.
So, how do you guys actually *build and run python code* without pulling your hair out? Like, what tools do you use? IDEs? Text editors? Terminal?
Also, any tips for avoiding those annoying errors? I swear, half my time is spent fixing indentation or missing colons smh.
Would love some beginner-friendly advice!
Thanks in advance
---
(Word count: ~80)
*Ps. If you’ve got a fave tutorial or cheat sheet, drop it below!*
Hey everyone!
Just started with Python and kinda overwhelmed ngl. Every time I try to run my code, something breaks lol.
So, how do you guys actually *build and run python code* without pulling your hair out? Like, what tools do you use? IDEs? Text editors? Terminal?
Also, any tips for avoiding those annoying errors? I swear, half my time is spent fixing indentation or missing colons smh.
Would love some beginner-friendly advice!
Thanks in advance
---
(Word count: ~80)
*Ps. If you’ve got a fave tutorial or cheat sheet, drop it below!*
