"Python3 get response path from urllib – how does it work?"
Hey folks,
So I'm messing around with urllib in python3 and need to *get the response path* after a request. Like, the final URL after redirects and all that jazz.
I tried `urlopen()` but it’s not super obvious how to pull the actual path from the response. Do I need to dig into headers or something?
Or is there a cleaner way to python3 get response path from urllib without jumping through hoops?
Kinda stuck here, ngl. Any tips or snippets would be clutch!
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(Also, if there’s a better lib for this, lmk. urllib feels a bit clunky sometimes.)
Hey folks,
So I'm messing around with urllib in python3 and need to *get the response path* after a request. Like, the final URL after redirects and all that jazz.
I tried `urlopen()` but it’s not super obvious how to pull the actual path from the response. Do I need to dig into headers or something?
Or is there a cleaner way to python3 get response path from urllib without jumping through hoops?
Kinda stuck here, ngl. Any tips or snippets would be clutch!
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(Also, if there’s a better lib for this, lmk. urllib feels a bit clunky sometimes.)
