"Can a Mobile Proxy Really Improve My Online Privacy?"
Hey folks, been digging into mobile proxies lately and wanna know—do they actually help with privacy? I get that they route your traffic through real mobile IPs, which sounds dope for blending in, but how much safer is it really compared to a VPN or regular proxy?
Also, do they leak data like some proxies do? Seen mixed reviews, and tbh, I’m kinda skeptical.
And what about speed? If it’s laggy, then nah, not worth it.
Anyone here using a mobile proxy daily? Would love some real-user feedback before I commit.
Cheers!
Hey folks, been digging into mobile proxies lately and wanna know—do they actually help with privacy? I get that they route your traffic through real mobile IPs, which sounds dope for blending in, but how much safer is it really compared to a VPN or regular proxy?
Also, do they leak data like some proxies do? Seen mixed reviews, and tbh, I’m kinda skeptical.
And what about speed? If it’s laggy, then nah, not worth it.
Anyone here using a mobile proxy daily? Would love some real-user feedback before I commit.
Cheers!
