"Has anyone tried headless browser papitier for automation? How does it compare?"
Hey folks! ๐
So I've been messing around with headless browser papitier for some scraping and automation tasks. It's... interesting? Like, it gets the job done but feels a bit rough around the edges compared to Puppeteer or Playwright.
Anyone else given it a shot? How's the performance for y'all? I noticed it handles dynamic content *okay*, but sometimes it just... hangs? ๐
Also, the docs are kinda sparseโhad to dig through GitHub issues to figure out basic stuff.
Would love to hear if anyone's got tips or if I should just switch back to Playwright. Cheers! ๐ป
---
*(Word count: ~90)*
Hey folks! ๐
So I've been messing around with headless browser papitier for some scraping and automation tasks. It's... interesting? Like, it gets the job done but feels a bit rough around the edges compared to Puppeteer or Playwright.
Anyone else given it a shot? How's the performance for y'all? I noticed it handles dynamic content *okay*, but sometimes it just... hangs? ๐
Also, the docs are kinda sparseโhad to dig through GitHub issues to figure out basic stuff.
Would love to hear if anyone's got tips or if I should just switch back to Playwright. Cheers! ๐ป
---
*(Word count: ~90)*
