How Do I Go About Manually Adding an XML Sitemap to My Website? or What’s the Best Way to Handle Manu

20 Replies, 2000 Views

"Need help manually adding an XML sitemap – any step-by-step guide?"

Hey everyone!

So I’m trying to figure out manually adding an XML sitemap to my site, but I’m kinda lost. Like, do I just upload the file to the root folder? Or is there more to it?

I’ve seen plugins do it automatically, but I wanna do it manually for more control. Any tips or a simple guide?

Also, do I *have* to ping Google after? Or will they find it on their own?

Thanks in advance!

---

OR

"Struggling with manually adding an XML sitemap – tips or tools to make it easier?"

Yo!

Manually adding an XML sitemap feels like a pain lol. I got the file ready, but where exactly does it go? And how do I make sure search engines actually see it?

Are there any tools to check if I did it right? Or am I overcomplicating this?

Appreciate any shortcuts or advice!

Messages In This Thread
How Do I Go About Manually Adding an XML Sitemap to My Website? or What’s the Best Way to Handle Manu - by - 26-06-2024, 07:47 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)