"New to data science—what is data wrangling, and how do I get started?"
Hey folks! So I’ve been diving into data science, and everyone keeps talking about *what is data wrangling*. Like, is it just cleaning data or something more?
From what I gather, it’s basically the messy work of taking raw data—think missing values, weird formats, duplicates—and turning it into something usable. Super crucial before any analysis, but man, it sounds tedious.
How do y’all even start with this? Python? R? Excel? And are there any tools that make it less painful?
Also, why’s it such a big deal? Like, can’t we just skip to the fun analysis part? 😅
Appreciate any tips or dumbed-down explanations!
Hey folks! So I’ve been diving into data science, and everyone keeps talking about *what is data wrangling*. Like, is it just cleaning data or something more?
From what I gather, it’s basically the messy work of taking raw data—think missing values, weird formats, duplicates—and turning it into something usable. Super crucial before any analysis, but man, it sounds tedious.
How do y’all even start with this? Python? R? Excel? And are there any tools that make it less painful?
Also, why’s it such a big deal? Like, can’t we just skip to the fun analysis part? 😅
Appreciate any tips or dumbed-down explanations!
