How to Block Your IP Address – Best Methods to Stay Anonymous? or Looking for Ways to Hide Online – H

16 Replies, 1643 Views

"Looking for Ways to Hide Online – How to Block Your IP Address Safely?"

Hey guys! So I’ve been kinda paranoid about privacy lately and wanna learn how to block your ip address. Like, what’s the easiest way to stay anonymous without messing up my internet speed?

I’ve heard VPNs are solid, but there’s also proxies and Tor… idk which one’s best tho. Anyone got experience with this?

Also, are there any free tools that actually work? Or should I just cough up some cash for a paid service?

Thanks in advance! And pls no super techy jargon—keep it simple lol.

P.S. If you’ve got tips on how to block your ip address *and* still stream stuff, that’d be clutch.

Messages In This Thread
How to Block Your IP Address – Best Methods to Stay Anonymous? or Looking for Ways to Hide Online – H - by - 06-10-2024, 11:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)