Subject: Quick question: whats the ip address to a website and how to check it?
Hey guys,
So, I was tryna figure out whats the ip address to a website for a lil project I’m working on. Like, how do you even find that out? I know you can use the command prompt or terminal, but I’m not super techy and don’t wanna mess it up lol.
I heard something about using `ping` or `nslookup`? Or is there like a website that just tells you whats the ip address to a website without all the extra steps?
Also, does the IP change or is it always the same? Just curious.
Thanks in advance for any help! 🙏
(Also, sorry if this is a dumb question haha)
Hey guys,
So, I was tryna figure out whats the ip address to a website for a lil project I’m working on. Like, how do you even find that out? I know you can use the command prompt or terminal, but I’m not super techy and don’t wanna mess it up lol.
I heard something about using `ping` or `nslookup`? Or is there like a website that just tells you whats the ip address to a website without all the extra steps?
Also, does the IP change or is it always the same? Just curious.
Thanks in advance for any help! 🙏
(Also, sorry if this is a dumb question haha)
