"Does anyone know how to get ChatGPT crawl website properly?
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now. Like, is it even possible? Or am I wasting my time?
I’ve seen some threads mention plugins or API tricks, but tbh, it’s all a bit confusing.
If anyone’s got a simple step-by-step on how to get ChatGPT crawl website, pls share! Even if it’s just a workaround.
Also, does it work for big sites or just small ones?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(ps. sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)"
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now. Like, is it even possible? Or am I wasting my time?
I’ve seen some threads mention plugins or API tricks, but tbh, it’s all a bit confusing.
If anyone’s got a simple step-by-step on how to get ChatGPT crawl website, pls share! Even if it’s just a workaround.
Also, does it work for big sites or just small ones?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(ps. sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)"
