"Does a 4G Rotating Proxy Really Improve Anonymity and Avoid Bans?"
Hey folks, been testing out a 4g rotating proxy for a scraping project and wanna hear your thoughts.
I’ve heard mixed things—some say it’s a game-changer for avoiding IP bans since the IPs switch up constantly. Others claim sites still catch on if the rotation isn’t smooth.
Personally, it’s worked *okay* for me, but I’ve had a few close calls. Like, some sites still throw up captchas or slow me down. Maybe I’m not setting it up right?
Also, how anonymous is it *really*? I know it’s not a magic cloak, but does it at least make tracking harder?
Would love to hear your experiences—especially if you’ve compared it to datacenter proxies or static IPs.
Cheers!
Hey folks, been testing out a 4g rotating proxy for a scraping project and wanna hear your thoughts.
I’ve heard mixed things—some say it’s a game-changer for avoiding IP bans since the IPs switch up constantly. Others claim sites still catch on if the rotation isn’t smooth.
Personally, it’s worked *okay* for me, but I’ve had a few close calls. Like, some sites still throw up captchas or slow me down. Maybe I’m not setting it up right?
Also, how anonymous is it *really*? I know it’s not a magic cloak, but does it at least make tracking harder?
Would love to hear your experiences—especially if you’ve compared it to datacenter proxies or static IPs.
Cheers!
