Hey everyone,
so I’ve been hearing a lot about pokemon proxies lately and was wondering if they’re safe to use for online battles and trades?
Like, I get that they’re super handy for getting rare mons or testing teams, but I don’t wanna risk getting banned or anything. Anyone here actually used pokemon proxies for online stuff?
Also, do they mess with the game’s mechanics or cause glitches? I’ve seen mixed opinions, so I’m kinda on the fence.
Pls lmk your experiences! Thx in advance
so I’ve been hearing a lot about pokemon proxies lately and was wondering if they’re safe to use for online battles and trades?
Like, I get that they’re super handy for getting rare mons or testing teams, but I don’t wanna risk getting banned or anything. Anyone here actually used pokemon proxies for online stuff?
Also, do they mess with the game’s mechanics or cause glitches? I’ve seen mixed opinions, so I’m kinda on the fence.
Pls lmk your experiences! Thx in advance
