"What’s the Best Strategy for Sneaker Raffles These Days?"
Hey y’all,
I’ve been hitting Ls on sneaker raffles like crazy lately. Feels like everyone’s copping except me lol.
What’s your go-to strat these days? Multiple accounts? Smaller sites? Or just pure luck?
I’ve heard some ppl say entering on less hype drops first helps, but idk if that’s cap.
Also, any sites you’ve had consistent Ws on? Or is it all just a gamble?
Drop your tips below—need to up my sneaker raffles game fr.
Thanks!
Hey y’all,
I’ve been hitting Ls on sneaker raffles like crazy lately. Feels like everyone’s copping except me lol.
What’s your go-to strat these days? Multiple accounts? Smaller sites? Or just pure luck?
I’ve heard some ppl say entering on less hype drops first helps, but idk if that’s cap.
Also, any sites you’ve had consistent Ws on? Or is it all just a gamble?
Drop your tips below—need to up my sneaker raffles game fr.
Thanks!
