"What’s your go-to pair of beaters shoes for everyday wear?"
Yo, so I’ve been rocking the same pair of beaters shoes for like a year now—some old Vans Sk8-Hi’s. They’re beat to hell but still comfy af.
Anyone else have a favorite pair of beaters shoes they can’t let go of? I need something new but lowkey don’t wanna spend much since they’re just gonna get trashed anyway.
Also, how do y’all keep your beaters shoes from falling apart *too* fast? Mine are basically held together with duct tape at this point lol.
Drop your recs or tips below! 👇
Yo, so I’ve been rocking the same pair of beaters shoes for like a year now—some old Vans Sk8-Hi’s. They’re beat to hell but still comfy af.
Anyone else have a favorite pair of beaters shoes they can’t let go of? I need something new but lowkey don’t wanna spend much since they’re just gonna get trashed anyway.
Also, how do y’all keep your beaters shoes from falling apart *too* fast? Mine are basically held together with duct tape at this point lol.
Drop your recs or tips below! 👇
