"Can Anyone Recommend Reliable Lunar IPs for Amateur Astronomers?"
Hey everyone!
I’m just getting into lunar photography and wanna step up my game. I’ve heard about lunar IPs but tbh, there’s so many out there—kinda overwhelming.
Any recs for reliable lunar IPs that work well for amateurs? Free or paid, doesn’t matter, but something with good detail and easy to use.
Also, how do they compare in terms of accuracy? Like, are some way off or pretty close to the real deal?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. Sorry for typos, typing this on my phone lol)
Hey everyone!
I’m just getting into lunar photography and wanna step up my game. I’ve heard about lunar IPs but tbh, there’s so many out there—kinda overwhelming.
Any recs for reliable lunar IPs that work well for amateurs? Free or paid, doesn’t matter, but something with good detail and easy to use.
Also, how do they compare in terms of accuracy? Like, are some way off or pretty close to the real deal?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. Sorry for typos, typing this on my phone lol)
