"Anyone Still Using the Pirate Bays in 2024? How’s It Holding Up?"
Hey y’all, just curious—is the pirate bays 2024 still a thing for y’all?
I used to rely on it *hard* back in the day, but lately I’ve been hearing mixed stuff. Some say it’s still kicking, others claim it’s a ghost town (or worse, sketchy af).
So… what’s the vibe? Still safe? Still reliable? Or have you moved on to other spots?
Also, if you *are* still using it, any tips to dodge the BS (ads, malware, etc.)?
Drop your thoughts below! 🏴☠️
*(ps. no judgement zone—just honest convos!)*
Hey y’all, just curious—is the pirate bays 2024 still a thing for y’all?
I used to rely on it *hard* back in the day, but lately I’ve been hearing mixed stuff. Some say it’s still kicking, others claim it’s a ghost town (or worse, sketchy af).
So… what’s the vibe? Still safe? Still reliable? Or have you moved on to other spots?
Also, if you *are* still using it, any tips to dodge the BS (ads, malware, etc.)?
Drop your thoughts below! 🏴☠️
*(ps. no judgement zone—just honest convos!)*
