How do I properly send a POST request in cURL? or What's the correct way to make a POST request in cU

18 Replies, 1228 Views

"What's the correct way to make a post request in curl?"

Hey folks,

I’ve been trying to send a post request in curl, but I keep getting errors or empty responses. Not sure what I’m doing wrong here.

I’m using something like:
`curl -X POST https://example.com/api`

But it’s not working. Do I need to add headers or something? Also, how do I properly include the data? Tried `-d "key=value"` but no luck.

Any tips or examples would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance.

---

*P.S. If you’ve got a working example of a post request in curl, pls share!*

Messages In This Thread
How do I properly send a POST request in cURL? or What's the correct way to make a POST request in cU - by - 02-07-2024, 03:50 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)