"Why isn’t Lina Luna getting more attention?"
Seriously, how is Lina Luna not blowing up right now?? Her stuff is next-level—whether it’s her music, art, or whatever she’s dropping next.
I stumbled on her work a few months ago and fell into a rabbit hole. Now I’m low-key obsessed, but why aren’t more people talking about her?
Is it the algorithm hiding her? Or are we just sleeping on talent?
Drop your thoughts—am I the only one who thinks Lina Luna deserves way more hype?
(Also, if you haven’t checked her out yet… what are you even doing??)
Seriously, how is Lina Luna not blowing up right now?? Her stuff is next-level—whether it’s her music, art, or whatever she’s dropping next.
I stumbled on her work a few months ago and fell into a rabbit hole. Now I’m low-key obsessed, but why aren’t more people talking about her?
Is it the algorithm hiding her? Or are we just sleeping on talent?
Drop your thoughts—am I the only one who thinks Lina Luna deserves way more hype?
(Also, if you haven’t checked her out yet… what are you even doing??)
