Subject: Looking for the best proxy server—any recommendations?
Hey everyone,
I’ve been digging around for the best proxy server that balances speed and privacy. There’s so many options out there, and tbh, it’s kinda overwhelming.
Anyone got recs for something reliable and secure? I don’t wanna deal with lag or sketchy logging. Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it’s solid.
Also, if you’ve had bad experiences with certain ones, pls share so I can avoid ‘em lol.
Thanks in advance!
Hey everyone,
I’ve been digging around for the best proxy server that balances speed and privacy. There’s so many options out there, and tbh, it’s kinda overwhelming.
Anyone got recs for something reliable and secure? I don’t wanna deal with lag or sketchy logging. Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it’s solid.
Also, if you’ve had bad experiences with certain ones, pls share so I can avoid ‘em lol.
Thanks in advance!
