"Looking for the best place to get cheap socks5—any recommendations?"
Yo, so I’ve been scouring the web for the best place to get cheap socks5 proxies, and man, it’s a minefield out there. Some sites look sketchy AF, others charge way too much.
Anyone got a solid rec? I don’t need anything fancy, just reliable and *actually* cheap. Bonus if they don’t ask for a blood sample to sign up lol.
Heard mixed things about a few providers—some say they’re great until they vanish overnight. Not tryna get scammed here.
So, spill the beans: where’s the best place to get cheap socks5 these days? Or am I just dreaming?
(Also, if you’ve got horror stories, I’m here for those too. 👀)
Yo, so I’ve been scouring the web for the best place to get cheap socks5 proxies, and man, it’s a minefield out there. Some sites look sketchy AF, others charge way too much.
Anyone got a solid rec? I don’t need anything fancy, just reliable and *actually* cheap. Bonus if they don’t ask for a blood sample to sign up lol.
Heard mixed things about a few providers—some say they’re great until they vanish overnight. Not tryna get scammed here.
So, spill the beans: where’s the best place to get cheap socks5 these days? Or am I just dreaming?
(Also, if you’ve got horror stories, I’m here for those too. 👀)
