"Can someone explain how to track the ip address properly?
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to figure out how to track the ip address of a device, but all the methods I find seem kinda sketchy or too technical.
Like, is there a simple way to do it without needing a degree in IT? Lol.
I’ve heard about using command prompt or some online tools, but idk which ones are legit. Anyone got tips or tools they’ve actually used?
Also, is it even legal? Don’t wanna get in trouble just tryna learn how to track the ip address for legit reasons.
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If this has been asked before, my bad—just point me to the right thread!)"
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to figure out how to track the ip address of a device, but all the methods I find seem kinda sketchy or too technical.
Like, is there a simple way to do it without needing a degree in IT? Lol.
I’ve heard about using command prompt or some online tools, but idk which ones are legit. Anyone got tips or tools they’ve actually used?
Also, is it even legal? Don’t wanna get in trouble just tryna learn how to track the ip address for legit reasons.
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If this has been asked before, my bad—just point me to the right thread!)"
