Mixed bag for sure.
Okcupid dating websites gave me one great relationship and a handful of meh dates.
The questions are still the best part—helps filter out incompatible people fast.
But yeah, the app’s kinda glitchy now. If you can deal with that, go for it!
---
Glad to hear so many different takes!
Think I’ll give okcupid dating websites a shot but keep my expectations low.
Anyone have tips for spotting bots? I’ve heard they’re getting sneakier.
Also, might check out Hinge like some of you suggested. Thanks for the honesty!
Okcupid dating websites gave me one great relationship and a handful of meh dates.
The questions are still the best part—helps filter out incompatible people fast.
But yeah, the app’s kinda glitchy now. If you can deal with that, go for it!
---
Glad to hear so many different takes!
Think I’ll give okcupid dating websites a shot but keep my expectations low.
Anyone have tips for spotting bots? I’ve heard they’re getting sneakier.
Also, might check out Hinge like some of you suggested. Thanks for the honesty!
