"Looking for useful scripts to scrap websites or hit API—any recommendations?"
Hey folks!
I’ve been diving into some automation stuff lately and need *your* help. Where do y’all find those useful scripts to scrap websites or hit api efficiently?
I’ve messed around with Python (BeautifulSoup, requests, etc.), but wanna know if there’s better tools or hidden gems out there.
Maybe some JS tricks? Or even no-code solutions?
Drop your favs below—bonus points if they’re easy to tweak for diff projects.
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(Also, if you’ve got any *gotchas* or rate-limiting horror stories, share those too lol.)
Hey folks!
I’ve been diving into some automation stuff lately and need *your* help. Where do y’all find those useful scripts to scrap websites or hit api efficiently?
I’ve messed around with Python (BeautifulSoup, requests, etc.), but wanna know if there’s better tools or hidden gems out there.
Maybe some JS tricks? Or even no-code solutions?
Drop your favs below—bonus points if they’re easy to tweak for diff projects.
Thanks in advance! 🚀
(Also, if you’ve got any *gotchas* or rate-limiting horror stories, share those too lol.)
