Title: Has anyone tried tamilyogi.vpn? How reliable is it?
Hey guys,
I’ve been hearing a lot about tamilyogi.vpn for streaming Tamil movies, especially the ones that are geo-blocked.
But is it actually safe to use? I don’t wanna risk malware or getting my data leaked.
Also, does it even work consistently? Some VPNs buffer like crazy or just stop connecting outta nowhere.
If anyone’s used it, pls share your experience. Does it unblock stuff smoothly, or is it just hype?
Thanks in advance!
---
*PS: If there’s a better alternative, lmk. Just wanna watch movies without the hassle.*
Hey guys,
I’ve been hearing a lot about tamilyogi.vpn for streaming Tamil movies, especially the ones that are geo-blocked.
But is it actually safe to use? I don’t wanna risk malware or getting my data leaked.
Also, does it even work consistently? Some VPNs buffer like crazy or just stop connecting outta nowhere.
If anyone’s used it, pls share your experience. Does it unblock stuff smoothly, or is it just hype?
Thanks in advance!
---
*PS: If there’s a better alternative, lmk. Just wanna watch movies without the hassle.*
