"JSON vs CSV: Which one's better for your data?"
Hey guys, newbie here! So I’ve been messing around with data lately, and I keep seeing json vs csv everywhere.
CSV seems super simple—just rows and columns, easy to open in Excel. But JSON feels more flexible, like it can handle nested stuff way better.
But tbh, I’m kinda confused when to use which. Like, if I’m just dumping a table, CSV is prob faster, right? But for APIs or configs, JSON’s the way to go?
Anyone got real-world examples where one totally failed or saved your butt? Also, is JSON *always* heavier than CSV or just sometimes?
Thx in advance! 🙌
(PS: Sorry for typos, typing on phone lol)
Hey guys, newbie here! So I’ve been messing around with data lately, and I keep seeing json vs csv everywhere.
CSV seems super simple—just rows and columns, easy to open in Excel. But JSON feels more flexible, like it can handle nested stuff way better.
But tbh, I’m kinda confused when to use which. Like, if I’m just dumping a table, CSV is prob faster, right? But for APIs or configs, JSON’s the way to go?
Anyone got real-world examples where one totally failed or saved your butt? Also, is JSON *always* heavier than CSV or just sometimes?
Thx in advance! 🙌
(PS: Sorry for typos, typing on phone lol)
