"Why does my ip usa location keep showing up wrong??"
Hey guys, so I’m trying to figure out why my ip usa keeps saying I’m in a totally different state. Like, I’m *definitely* in Texas, but every checker says California or something random.
Is it my VPN messing things up? Or maybe my ISP’s just weird?
Also, what’s the most accurate way to check my ip usa details? Tried a few sites, but they all give diff results.
Kinda annoying when stuff like Netflix thinks I’m somewhere else lol. Any tips?
(And yes, I’ve restarted my router. Didn’t help. 😅)
Hey guys, so I’m trying to figure out why my ip usa keeps saying I’m in a totally different state. Like, I’m *definitely* in Texas, but every checker says California or something random.
Is it my VPN messing things up? Or maybe my ISP’s just weird?
Also, what’s the most accurate way to check my ip usa details? Tried a few sites, but they all give diff results.
Kinda annoying when stuff like Netflix thinks I’m somewhere else lol. Any tips?
(And yes, I’ve restarted my router. Didn’t help. 😅)
