"Hey guys, quick question—what's the difference between 4G and 5G?
I keep hearing about 5G being a 'big upgrade,' but like... how? Is it just faster speeds, or is there more to it?
Also, does 5G have better coverage, or is it still kinda spotty compared to 4G?
Kinda confused why everyone’s hyping it up tbh. Would love a simple breakdown if anyone’s got the time!
Thanks in advance
"
---
*(Or a slightly more casual version
*
"Yo, can someone explain what's the difference between 4G and 5G?
Like, I get that 5G is *supposed* to be faster, but is it really that noticeable? And why does my phone sometimes switch back to 4G anyway?
Also, does it drain battery faster or nah?
Just trying to figure out if it’s worth the hype or if I’m better off sticking with 4G for now lol."
I keep hearing about 5G being a 'big upgrade,' but like... how? Is it just faster speeds, or is there more to it?
Also, does 5G have better coverage, or is it still kinda spotty compared to 4G?
Kinda confused why everyone’s hyping it up tbh. Would love a simple breakdown if anyone’s got the time!
Thanks in advance
" ---
*(Or a slightly more casual version
* "Yo, can someone explain what's the difference between 4G and 5G?
Like, I get that 5G is *supposed* to be faster, but is it really that noticeable? And why does my phone sometimes switch back to 4G anyway?
Also, does it drain battery faster or nah?
Just trying to figure out if it’s worth the hype or if I’m better off sticking with 4G for now lol."
