"What’s the best way to do an xbox gamertag profile search?"
Hey guys, kinda new to this but trying to find some old teammates.
How does the xbox gamertag profile search actually work? I’ve tried the Xbox app and the website, but sometimes it feels like it’s missing players.
Is there a trick to it, or am I just typing stuff wrong lol? Also, are there any *reliable* tools for an xbox gamertag profile search? Heard mixed things about third-party sites.
Appreciate any tips!
(Also, sorry if this has been asked a million times—searched but couldn’t find a clear answer.)
Hey guys, kinda new to this but trying to find some old teammates.
How does the xbox gamertag profile search actually work? I’ve tried the Xbox app and the website, but sometimes it feels like it’s missing players.
Is there a trick to it, or am I just typing stuff wrong lol? Also, are there any *reliable* tools for an xbox gamertag profile search? Heard mixed things about third-party sites.
Appreciate any tips!
(Also, sorry if this has been asked a million times—searched but couldn’t find a clear answer.)
