"What’s the Best Way to Look Up a Gamertag Across Different Platforms?"
Hey guys, trying to find a buddy’s gaming profile but they play on Xbox, PS, *and* PC. What’s the easiest way to look up a gamertag across all these?
I’ve tried sites like Tracker Network and Xbox Live’s own search, but some are hit or miss. Any hidden gems or tricks y’all use?
Also, is there a way to look up a gamertag without knowing the exact platform first? Sometimes I only have the name and no clue where they play lol.
Appreciate any tips! 🙏
(PS: Free options preferred, but I’ll take paid if it’s *really* worth it.)
Hey guys, trying to find a buddy’s gaming profile but they play on Xbox, PS, *and* PC. What’s the easiest way to look up a gamertag across all these?
I’ve tried sites like Tracker Network and Xbox Live’s own search, but some are hit or miss. Any hidden gems or tricks y’all use?
Also, is there a way to look up a gamertag without knowing the exact platform first? Sometimes I only have the name and no clue where they play lol.
Appreciate any tips! 🙏
(PS: Free options preferred, but I’ll take paid if it’s *really* worth it.)
