"Any Tips for Troubleshooting SwitchyOmega Connection Issues?"
Hey folks!
Been using switchyomega for ages, but lately it’s been acting up—random disconnects, profiles not loading, or just straight-up ignoring my rules. 😤
Anyone else facing this? I’ve tried clearing cache, reinstalling, even switching to the beta channel, but no luck.
Maybe it’s a Chrome update thing? Or am I missing some hidden setting?
Also, if you’ve got any weird fixes (like that one time toggling "quick switch" magically worked), drop ‘em here!
Thanks in advance—y’all are lifesavers. 🙏
---
*PS: Still love switchyomega tho, despite the headaches. Nothing else comes close!*
Hey folks!
Been using switchyomega for ages, but lately it’s been acting up—random disconnects, profiles not loading, or just straight-up ignoring my rules. 😤
Anyone else facing this? I’ve tried clearing cache, reinstalling, even switching to the beta channel, but no luck.
Maybe it’s a Chrome update thing? Or am I missing some hidden setting?
Also, if you’ve got any weird fixes (like that one time toggling "quick switch" magically worked), drop ‘em here!
Thanks in advance—y’all are lifesavers. 🙏
---
*PS: Still love switchyomega tho, despite the headaches. Nothing else comes close!*
